Community Partnership Board
As part of the CDC National PRC Network, we bring academic researchers, community members, educators, and public health agencies together to collaborate on developing effective strategies to promote health and prevent disease. One way we bring people together is through our Community Partnership Board (CPB).
The CPB membership consists of a balance of community, local/regional, and state-level members. These members represent diverse cultural and geographic communities in West Virginia. The CPB makes every effort to maintain a broad representation within its membership.
Below is a list of our current Community Partnership Board leadership and members and their affiliations.
- Christine DeRienzo: Co-Chair; Humana
- Jill Nolan: Co-Chair; Faculty, Concord University
- Thomas McGraw: Vice-Chair; Faculty, WVU Institute of Technology
- Patti Crawford: CDC PRC Community Committee Representative
- Chuck Conner: CDC PRC Community Committee Representative
- Kathy Brunty: Prevention Specialist, Community Connections
- Darryl Cannady: Executive Director, Southern Central Educational Development
- Terri Gogus: Therapist, Project Hope for Women and Children, Marshall Health
- Idress Gooden: Community Member
- James Kerrigan: Director, Division of Tobacco Prevention, WV Department of Health & Human Resources
- Amanda McCarty: Assistant Professor, WVU Institute of Technology
- Cathryn Miller: Deputy Director, West Virginia - Rural Education, Save The Children
- Stephanie Moore: Director, Division of Rural Health and Recruitment, WV Department of Health & Human Resources
- Melody Osborne: Adolescent Health Initiative Coordinator, Marshall County Family Resource Network
- Tony Richards: Save The Children
- Anita Stewart: Health Officer, Fayette County Health Department
- Richard A. Wittberg: Washington County Health Commissioner, Marshall University
- Jessica Wright: Director, Division of Health Promotion and Chronic Disease, West Virginia Bureau for Public Health
- Donald Reed: Director, McDowell County Commission on Aging